Sunday, October 4, 2009

Trade with SWStitchery!

Last month I participated in an Etsy Dark Side swap and was partnered up to do a trade with Static White. As soon as I saw who my partner was, I knew that whatever I was getting would be absolutely amazing! I've bought from Static in the past (pictured below) and her work is always flawless! I made her a custom bat choker and I got a lucky cat pin. Communication was always perfect and Maya is such an absolute pleasure to work with! I got my package really quickly and I love my new cat pin so much, he is the cutest little thing ever!


Thank you so much Maya for making this swap so perfect! I really loved trading with you!! :)

Also be sure to check out her Etsy shop. You'll be glad you did!



Etsy
Buy Handmade
Swstitchery

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute - I have a zombie pin of Maya's - but I've been craving a scrap bat since I first saw them.
    You lucked out.

    ReplyDelete